Learning the ins and outs of food styling can lead to an exciting and lucrative career. Join Delores Custer as she shares her world-renowned experience through lecture, visual examples, demonstration, and hands-on practice.
During Food Styling
, you will:
Note: Class on Thursday begins at 8 am and Friday's class begins at 10 am, both classes conclude at 5 pm.
CIA professional development courses - Providing the Path for your Career Success
- Learn to "read' layouts, storyboards, and recipes to produce maximum visual appeal.
- See how the demands of styling techniques and presentations differ among all media outlets.
- Study prop selection, "difficult" foods, the use of color and texture, studio etiquette, and tools of the trade.
- Discover career opportunities and learn how to assemble a portfolio.
- Spend a day in the studio with a CIA staff photographer, and receive a photograph of your group's completed work.