Have you ever tasted $1,000 worth of great Champagnes side by side? In this exciting, in-depth champagne workshop, you will do that and more. You will also:
- Practice techniques for evaluating champagne.
- Discuss all of the different types of champagne, from Blanc de Blancs to Rosé.
- Taste different dosage levels from Extra Brut to Demi Sec, and thoroughly examine the differences between multi-vintage, vintage, and prestige cuvée styles.
- Study Champagne's unique geography, soil, and climate, and the techniques used to make the wine.
- Distinguish the precise differences between champagne and sparklers from around the rest of the world.
- Evaluate champagne's amazing versatility with a wide variety of foods.