Join the CIA and renowned chef Erik Blauberg
for an unforgettable food and wine journey to one of the world’s most beloved culinary destinations—Italy. In this exclusive travel program, you will sample the best of regional Italy, from Piedmont to Emilia-Romagna to Tuscany and more. Throughout the trip, you will enjoy insider, behind-the-scenes culinary experiences available only to participants of this program, thanks to Chef Blauberg’s personal connections with some of Italy’s top purveyors, vintners, and restaurateurs.
Highlights of this once-in-a-lifetime travel experience include:
- A truffle hunt in the forests of Umbria
- Cheese tastings in Piedmont
- An Italian cooking class with Chef Erik Blauberg
- A balsamic vinegar tasting tour of Modena
- Dinner at Acanto, one of Milan’s best five-star restaurants
- A fascinating Slow Food movement discussion in Turin
- A fresh pasta-making class in Bologna
- And so much more. See the full itinerary for details on trip activities.
In addition to enjoying top hotel accommodations throughout this amazing trip, you will have 24-hour access to the services of a concierge who will travel with our group.
include accommodations for eight nights in four-star or higher properties; private airport transfer in a luxury vehicle in Milan; luxury motor coach transfers throughout the trip; meals, wine pairings, instruction, and activities. Rome airport small-group transfer; and 24-hour travel assistance service. Tuition does not
include international flights, travel insurance, pre- or post-travel services, gratuities, meals and beverages outside the itinerary, and items of a personal nature.
If you are enrolling alone and request the double occupancy rate, you will be paired with a roommate of the same gender.
For additional information, please contact our customer service department at 1-845-905-4417.